Countless graces flow from the use of Holy Water — but only if you use it properly.
Do you know how it can protect you from danger? Or how it can deepen your prayers during Mass?
In clear, convincing language, Father Theiler lays out for Christians countless surprising, but long-forgotten truths about Holy Water, and explains the interior acts and dispositions that are necessary for this blessed gift of God to have the sanctifying effect our Lord intends for you.
Read these pages attentively; consider them thoughtfully; incorporate their truths and suggestions into your daily spiritual life. In these pages, you’ll also learn:
- The time that God Himself commanded the use of Holy Water (Do you know where the Bible tells this story?)
- Why God chose water as the means to impart so many blessings – even before He created man and woman!
- What you should — and should not — expect from the graces conferred by Holy Water
- Did you know that Holy Water helps not merely the souls, but even the bodies of the Faithful Departed
- Why, although it’s not necessary for salvation, Holy Water may be just what you need to be saved
- Holy Water actually does protect you against ills, physical and spiritual – but only if you use it properly. Do you know how?
- Making the Sign of the Cross with Holy Water: what it ought to bring to your mind.
- A simple way to use Holy Water to ease and deepen your prayers at Mass
- You know your children face many dangers. Here are ways Holy Water can protect them
- The Rite of Sprinkling with Holy Water: what should you do if no drops of water reach you?
- Many prayers — short and long — to help you use Holy Water frequently and efficaciously
- Eight practical ways you can use Holy Water for the well-being of yourself and your loved ones.
By Rev. Henry Theiler
Paperback; 105 pages.
I’m excited to get into this reading, I’m sure it will bring revelation and understanding of the mystery and uniqueness of the Holy Water and it’s sacred use for it.