The story of Saint Vincent de Paul is a timeless example of the Catholic Church's work with the poor. Compelled by a deep love and zeal for souls, this saint spent his life doing acts of charity that affected society at large throughout the ages. Saint Vincent was a kind and loving priest who spent his life providing for the poor in the charitable organizations he founded.
Other articles in this issue include:
- The Rosary and a Sense of Justice
- Queen Poverty and the Tyrant Riches
- Above All Things Have Charity
- The Bible Does Not Have Full Authority
- Lay Up for Yourselves Treasure in Heaven
- Wisdom of the Saints