This classic charcoal colored Gildan hoodie is embellished on the front with a simple embroidered cross and on back with an embroidery of a Cross and the words: "¡Viva Cristo Rey!" (Long Live Christ the King!) These were the last words spoke by Blessed Miguel Pro before his execution; It was also the battle cry of the Cristeros.
This exclusive design is only found here! Each sweatshirt is machine embroidered by the Sisters right here at the Monastery sewing room!
- 8 oz., 50% USA cotton, 50% polyester
- Pill-resistant air jet yarn
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Double-lined hood
- Pouch pocket; matching drawcord
- 1x1 ribbed cuffs and waistband with spandex
Available in Sizes: Small, Medium, Large and X-Large.